The Mpact Student Leadership Program is a program for students who want to go to the next level in their leadership and relationship with God. You will have the opportunity to be involved in hands-on ministry, learn from the The Assembly team, and grow in your relationship with God.
Luke 2:52 “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.”
• Who: Next year 11th & 12th grade students, as well as 2017 graduates
• Cost: $50 per student – cost includes shirt, resources, and supplies for program
• When: Tuesday, May 30th—Monday, July 31st
• Monday: Program Morning | The Assembly at Broken Arrow (Downtown Campus) | 10am-12pm
• Wednesday: The Assembly (Mpact) | 4pm-9pm
• Thursday: Program Morning | The Assembly at Broken Arrow (Downtown Campus) | 10am-12pm
• Sunday: The Assembly | 8:20am-Noon
• *A flexible schedule is a PLUS!
Steps to Apply:
- Talk to your parents
- Fill out an application
- Take part in an interview with an Mpact team member to help determine if the Mpact Student Leadership Program is the best step for you
- Receive acceptance and next steps
What if I have to miss a day? We strongly encourage you to schedule your summer around the program, but understand that vacation and work can sometimes get in the way. We just ask that you communicate with us at the beginning of the summer with these dates.
Do I have to be able to drive myself? While you don’t have to be able to drive yourself, we strongly encourage you to talk to your parents about carpooling with others coming to the program.
What will we be doing on program mornings? Program mornings will have a strong focus on spiritual and leadership development. Through teaching, hands on ministry training, worship, and some surprises, we will find out what it means to follow what Jesus did in Luke 2:52 “And Jesus grew in wisdom, stature, relationship with God, and relationship with man”.
If you have any questions, please contact Scott Frederick at email@example.com.