BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- We are NOT requiring RSVP for weekend services!
- We can’t wait to see you, but only when you feel comfortable being out in public. Our services will continue to be streamed on all platforms – YouTube, Facebook, and www.TheAssembly.org/live.
- Please be considerate of others and do not attend on-campus services if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have had a fever of 100.4 in the past 14 days.
- Maintain safe distancing.
- Face masks are not required but certainly welcome.
- Our Sunday on-campus adult classrooms aren’t built for social distancing. We expect on-campus classes to resume in late summer or early fall.
- Wednesday Groups, except for Mpact Youth, are not meeting g in July. Details to come for relaunch in August.
- Current Service Times:
- Saturday’s at Rose
- Contemporary at 6pm
- Sunday’s at South:
- Classic at 9am
- Contemporary at 11am
- Saturday’s at Rose
Families with Kids:
- The Assembly Kids ministry is in full swing on the weekends. All ages, birth through fifth grade will have a ministry at both campuses on the weekend. You no longer need to RSVP for kids.
- Temperature checks are required for all children checking in.
- After checking in, parents may walk children to their classroom doors without entering rooms.
- Children will clean/sanitize hands upon entry.
- Nursery leaders will adhere to a strict set of guidelines to limit risk exposure while in our care.
- All classrooms have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. We have a plan to clean each room and toys between services.
- Outside of bottles provided for infants, snacks will not be provided.
- Please maintain safe distancing when dropping off and picking up your children.
- Our Champions Ministry is meeting during the 11am service only.
- Questions about our kid’s ministry? Contact Pastor Krystal Lee – firstname.lastname@example.org
When you arrive:
- Follow the direction of the parking signs and parking team. They will guide you to the best available space.
- Enjoy meeting up with friends outdoors while observing safe distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each entrance.
- Restrooms are available and will be cleaned regularly. Please kindly use the facilities before or after service.
- Common areas like the coffee shop and information centers will remain temporarily closed.
During the service:
- We will leave every other row empty.
- Please leave two empty seats between you and the next family.
- No bulletins will be provided.
- Offering buckets will not be passed but will be available at the back of the sanctuary when you exit. Give as you go!
- Worship! We know the room may feel different, but we set the atmosphere with our heart and attitude, so let us give God our best and RISE UP!
After the service:
- Please exit the building and enjoy greeting friends in the “new lobby” — aka, the parking lot.
- Respectfully maintain safe distancing while gathering outside.
- Our church staff will immediately begin cleaning procedures for the next service. This includes disinfecting all seats, armrests, common areas, restrooms, and nursery rooms.
- Share your experience with us. This process is new, and we welcome any feedback that will make us stronger. Email your comments or ideas to email@example.com or share your kind words on social media.