What is World Mpact?
World Mpact is the missions program of Mpact. At the beginning of every summer, students participate in a weekly missions discipleship program, which prepares them for a mission trip that summer. Each student is expected to meet specific requirements in order to be a part of this program. World Mpact is an incredible missions opportunity! Get your application Wednesday or Sunday, or download here!
All World Mpact Participants Must:
- Faithfully attend Mpact for at least three months prior to the beginning of World Mpact
- Be an active participant of Mpact and The Assembly
- Be willing and able to participate in all scheduled World Mpact activities & requirements
Below, you will find all 2016 trip destinations, dates, and details!
July 5-9 | $700-$750 | 6th-8th Grade
The St. Louis team will partner with Partnership International working with local churches in community outreach, food pantries, and various work projects in the community.
New York City
June 24-30 | $1,450-$1,550 | 9th-10th Grade
The New York City team will partner with Partnership International serving at the NYC Food Bank, and homeless shelter. They will also be doing community outreach, evangelism, and work projects with a local church.
July 14-23 | $3,740-$4,000 | 11th-12th Grade
The Malawi team will partner with The Assembly’s adult missions team, serving at the Victory Christian Children’s Home. Our teams will disciple and play with the children, organize and participate in the Birthday Celebration, and help with various work projects.
World Mpact FAQ’s:
- Will an adult leader be with my student at all times? Yes, all of the traveling during the mission trip will be done as a group, and is supervised by the trip leaders.
- What if I’m unable to attend the trip after World Mpact has begun? Am I still responsible to pay the costs for the mission trip? Yes. Withdrawals must be received in writing. Anyone unable to complete World Mpact will be responsible for 50% of the trip cost if a written withdrawal is received in the Mpact office by April 30. Anyone who withdrawals after April 30 is responsible for 100% of the trip cost. These deadlines are in place because the majority of the trip expenses are non-refundable and will be paid by these dates. Also, trip costs such as transportation and lodging are based on the number of participants.
- What is included in the amount charged for each team? The cost is all inclusive. World Mpact costs include supplies for Prep Days, ministry supplies, and trip expenses. Trip expenses include transportation to the location as well as transportation on location, lodging, all meals during the trip, and tickets for the fun day activities).
- When and how do I apply for a passport? You should apply right away. Sometimes we are required to supply passport numbers to the airlines company at the time of purchase and we must purchase tickets soon in order to secure seats for a group. Application and information can be found at, www.travel.state.gov/passport.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.