Join the Aloha Team
4th/5th Grade Serve Opportunities
- You will be a Core Value Keeper
- You will help make everyone feel welcome
- You will help Sanitize the space
- You will be a leader and example for others in the Gathering Space, in class, and in the chapel
- You will be a team player ready to adapt to any given situation
What Exactly Will You Do?
DREAM TEAM HUDDLES
WEDNESDAY 6:45 PM
( 7 pm service ) In the K-2 Chapel
SUNDAY 8:30 AM
( 9 am service ) In the Gathering Space
SUNDAY 10:15 AM
( 11 am service ) In the 3-5 Chapel
WHAT'S COVERED IN THE MEETING?
- During this meeting we will go over the plan for the day and where you are assigned to serve.
- You will receive your Lei or Hawaiian shirt to wear for the day, these serve as your “uniform” so that we know you are serving that day.
GATHERING SPACE TIME
- Look for those who need a friend.
- Play with different people that you might not know yet.
- Be prepared to be called on to give “Tours” to 1st timers. It will be your responsibility to show them around and introduce them to someone to play with.
STARTING SERVICE TIME
- When the announcement is made on the loud speaker that it is now time to go to chapel this team reports to the center of the Gathering Space.
- Sanitize the Space. Wipe down everything that was played with during pre-service
- Once given the all-clear you will be dismissed to your chapel.
CLASS/SMALL GROUP TIME
- You lead by example. Listen while the teacher is talking, engage appropriately in group discussion, and do what you are expected to do.
- In small groups with different ages.
- Help the younger kids focus in on the lesson.
- Help the teacher with any lesson needs
In Class with kids your age.
- Focus in on what the teacher is doing in class.
- Be on your best behavior to help shine your light for Jesus in class.
- 2-4 assigned to start in K-2 Chapel to lead fast songs. After songs, dismissed to return to 3-5 Chapel.
- During Chapel will be invited up to help during worship.
- As a leader throughout this day we are looking to you to help set the atmosphere by engaging in the entire service time.