In Assembly Kids, part of our vision is to partner with parents to help kids connect to God. In our midweek program, we encourage children to earn Discipleship Pins.
This is a fun way to support you as you help your children build the habits and strong foundation of Scripture memory, Bible reading, prayer, and topical memory.
We have chosen key passages and topics as goals for each grade. Children can earn the pins for the grade they are currently in, as well as any grade they have already completed. Simply choose one, work on it at home as a family, then recite or turn it at our Wednesday service to receive the corresponding pin!
- Memorize John 3:16
- Memorize Psalm 145:8-9
- Memorize the Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23)
- Memorize Proverbs 3:5-6
- Memorize the Armor of God (Ephesians 6:13-18)
- Read and Memorize Psalm 100
- Read Psalm 119 – According to the reading chart
- Memorize the Books of the Bible using OUR LIST or this FUN SONG
- Memorize the ABC’s of Salvation with scriptures and references
- Memorize Psalm 23
- Memorize the Lord’s Prayer (Matthew 6:9-13)
- Keep a 30-day Prayer Journal
- New Testament Bible Reading: Year One – According to the reading chart
- Memorize The Beatitudes (Matthew 5:3-12)
- Memorize the Roman Road
- Life of Christ – List 10 main events in the life of Christ and find references for each
- New Testament Bible Reading: Year Two – According to reading chart