Welcome To Tulsa's Night To Shine • Hosted by TheAssembly.org
Night to Shine is just a few days away! We are so excited to see you this Friday at the Cox Business Convention Center (100 Civic Center, Tulsa, OK 74103). Below you will find your personalized guide to the night for you. We will have coat check available.
Attire: Business Casual (Feel free to wear formal if you want, but not required)
Meeting Time: 6:00 p.m. in Sensory Room - Exhibit Hall B
Event Begins: 7:00 p.m.
Event Ends: 10:00 p.m.
Items to know:This year we will have an app that will act as your event guide for the event. QR codes will be posted for you to access the Event App. It's your guide to everything happening at Night to Shine.
Most of the events for guests are located in Exhibit Hall B and open at 7:00 pm.
Chick-Fil-A is providing meals for everyone who attends.
Respite room for caretakers/parents is in Exhibit Hall A
Parents/caretakers should be encouraged to go enjoy the respite or come back at the end of the event (10pm). Make sure they know that we will take great of their loved one.
Awesome Party Activities
- Dancing: Spend most of your night in the main room, dancing and having fun to set the tone for the night.
- Food/Drinks: Chick-Fil-A is providing dinner for everyone. Feel free to eat with your guest during the night. Chick-Fil-A does have limited options available depending on allergies. Please help us ensure the room stays manageable by visiting other activities if it's full. After you have eaten, please exit to make sure we have room for everyone to eat.
- Karaoke Rooms: After the video from Tim Tebow, the karaoke rooms will be open. Visit them at some point during the night and sing. If the rooms are too crowded, sign up with your favorite song and encourage others to come back a little later.
- Calming Room: This room is a place for guests who are feeling overwhelmed and just need to relax.
- Limo Rides: You will ride in the party bus with your buddy. The rides will be a fun and special time for those attending.
- Sensory Room: This room will give you a chance to engage your senses and have fun.
- Photo Booth Pictures: You and your buddy can take as many pictures as you'd like!
- Caricatures: Caricature artists are available to draw exaggerated sketches of guests.
- Beauty Room: Take them for a touch-up in the beauty room. This is just another way to make them feel special!
- Shoe Shines: After a long night of dancing, take them for a touch-up.
This year, we are using party buses! Our rides depart frequently, and the best part? No need to sign up in advance! Hop on, enjoy the ride, and let the fun begin. You can ride as many times as your buddy wants.
Spot My Photos is your go-to app for effortlessly organizing and sharing your cherished photo collections. With intuitive features and smart tagging, you can quickly locate and showcase your most memorable moments. Share your favorite snapshots with friends and family, and relive the magic of your photo journey. Elevate your photo management experience with Spot My Photos, the app that makes every memory truly unforgettable."
There are nearly 10,000 parking spaces within a short walk of our facility. During business hours, the City of Tulsa uses the Park Mobile app for metered street parking downtown, and these spots are free after 5:00 pm each day.
The Cox Convention Center is conveniently connected to the Civic Center Parkade at 3rd and Houston Streets, operated by American Parking. This Parkade offers 1,395 parking spaces, with rates ranging from $5 to $10 per car, per day, depending on other downtown events.
Please plan for additional time for parking when considering your visit. There are also several private lots available for public parking during events, each with its own pricing.